Aible transforms how companies make strategic decisions, act optimally, react to changes, and align across the organization using AI as an enabler for collaboration at scale.
Aible empowers everyone to have a say in the AI that affects their lives, by providing tools appropriate for their unique skills and needs.
Our team has collectively implemented thousands of successful AI projects over the past sixteen years across a wide variety of customers and industry segments, and has studied at leading institutions such as Stanford, Harvard, Berkeley, MIT, University of Chicago and Columbia. Some of the core Aible team worked together at BeyondCore, an early leader in AI-enabled business analytics. BeyondCore was acquired by Salesforce in 2016, becoming part of the Salesforce Einstein platform. We believe AI is a fundamentally transformative technology for business. We’re excited about creating the technology that democratizes AI, enabling business people, citizen data scientists and data scientists to unleash the power of AI and make it work for business.
Arijit Sengupta, Founder and CEO
- 20+ years experience creating AI that delivers business impact, has crafted 1000+ real-world predictive models
- Founder and CEO of BeyondCore, acquired by Salesforce
- Harvard MBA with distinction, Stanford B.A.S. in Computer Science and Economics with Distinction
- Holds 17 Patents
Jonathan Wray, Co-Founder
- Deployed AI to 10,000+ users at Salesforce.com as Director of Product Management and Solutions Architecture of Einstein Discovery
- Crafted hundreds of real-world predictive AI models that resulted in millions of dollars of measurable business impact
- Built and managed $100M+ P&L businesses such as Danaher/Fortive
Audrey MacLean, Board Member
- Featured on Forbes Midas Touch list, listed by BusinessWeek as one of the 50 most influential businesswomen in America, and a member of Fortune's Most Powerful Women
- Co-Founder Network Equipment Technologies, Co-Founder & CEO Adaptive
- Seed funded successful companies such as BeyondCore/Salesforce, Skybox/Google, Ironport/Cisco, Firefly/Microsoft, Gigabeat/Napster, Pure Software, Pete’s Brewing Company, etc
- Lead Professor of Technology Venture Formation, Stanford School of Engineering, 1994-2018
Ann Mather, Board Member
- Board of Netflix since 2010, Alphabet from 2005 to 2023 and was on the board of Airbnb from 2018 to 2021.
- IPOs launched include: Shopping.com, Glu, Arista Networks, Airbnb, Bumble and Blend, and Planet announced a $2.8B SPAC deal in July 2021.
- Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Pixar, before that she held various executive positions at The Walt Disney Company.
- Ann was made an Honorary Fellow of Sidney Sussex College Cambridge in 2016, has been a member of His Majesty’s Ambassador to the USA, Dame Karen Pierce’s Strategic Advisory.
Ken Comee, Strategic Advisor
Maggie Wilderotter, Strategic Advisor
- One of Fortune’s Most Powerful Women for 6 years when CEO of a Fortune 500; Past Chair of the President's National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee and served on the current President's Commission on Enhancing National Cybersecurity
- Served as SVP of Global Business Strategy at Microsoft, President and CEO of Wink Communications EVP at AT&T Wireless, CEO of AT&T Aviation Communications, Region President McCaw Cellular, CEO & Executive Chair at Frontier Communications growing the company from $1B to $12B in annual revenue
- Board Member at Lyft, Costco, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Cadence Design Systems, Tanium and Chairman of DocuSign. Past Board Positions include: Juno Therapeutics, Xerox Corporation, DreamWorks Animation and the Procter & Gamble Company.
- Current Chairman and CEO of Wilderotter Vineyards, an 80 acre wine vineyard in Plymouth, California. Wilderotter Vineyards produces premium white and red wine varietals; is award winning and has been in business for 32 years.
Susan Payne Cook Industry Advisor
- Expertise in operating roles for large global and start up enterprise technology companies. Her strengths include data-driven decision making, financial management, sales and channel growth strategies and recruiting. .
- Currently, she is the CEO and Board Member of Zaloni, a VC-backed start up based in RTP, NC. Zaloni is a leader in big data management and data governance software for global enterprises like Bank of America and TIAA. Susan led all aspects of the business including managing the Board meetings and decisions about funding and business strategy. After achieving double-digit ARR growth during the challenging Covid years, she is now leading them through a successful exit in a strategic transaction with Truist Financial. .
- At Oracle, she was able to consolidate a group of newly-acquired business intelligence products into a new business unit that grew nearly 300% in two years.
- At Microstrategy, she completely rebuilt the NA sales team and sales process resulting in three consecutive years of growth. At IBM, she led both sales and services organizations in Data and Analytics with teams of more than 1000 people and sales over $500M.
Siddhartha Agarwal Industry Advisor
- As VP of Product Management, I have built the outbound product management function at Databricks across its data, analytics & AI product portfolio.
- Google, as Managing Director of SaaS Partnerships and Co-Innovation, I created the strategy & built engagement with top SaaS companies and ISVs to help them re-platform onto GCP, co-innovate with them to improve their offerings leveraging all Google product areas, and orchestrate the joint go-to-market strategy.
- Responsible for driving Oracle’s global developer initiative to help developers build their next generation cloud native applications on Oracle’s Cloud Platform, and see it as an open, easy, and intelligent platform.
- Founded companies such as Contractor Online as VP of Engineering/CTO.
- Master’s in Computer Science from Stanford University
Dana Schmidt, SVP Enterprise Sales
- 25 years of Analytics sales leadership experience at: Cognos, IBM, MicroStrategy, and startups
- Built and Developed SDR and Sales teams at Series A analytics startups.
- Lead Embedded ISV Partnership sales organizations at IBM Business Analytics and MicroStrategy
Rutika Muchhala, Chief Customer Officer
- SaaS go-to-market executive with 13 years of experience growing revenue & scaling operations for startups, rapidly growing & large enterprises. Delivered multi-million dollar revenue by taking 11 first of their kind products to market, from vision to strategy, product, go-to-market, enterprise sales & operations.
- McKinsey consultant for enterprises and governments. Founder and CEO of Scribe, an AI-powered sales assistant, backed by Y Combinator and acquired by Rippling.
- MBA from the Harvard Business School, Bachelor and Masters degrees in Electrical Engineering from IT Bombay.
Rod Butters, Chief Technology Officer
- 20+ years of CTO, CMO and CPO experience bringing enterprise apps, infrastructure, and cloud solutions to market, from concept to market leadership
- Track record of pioneering category creation in Application Servers (Oracle), Multi-channel Contact Center (Aspect Communications), IT Automation (Tidal Software, acquired by Cisco), flash virtualization (RNA Networks, acquired by Dell)
- As CTO of Kenandy, architected, built and deployed Cloud ERP solution on the Salesforce platform -- including financials, manufacturing, distribution, order management & supply chain -- uniquely scaling from mid-sized companies to $2B+ revenue enterprises
Dylan Steeg, VP of Business Development
- Experienced AI-focused executive with extensive experience leading Sales, Marketing and Business Development
- Grew the Skytree Global Partner Program to include systems integrators from across the globe, technology partnerships with Tableau, Cloudera, IBM, Cisco, Databricks & ESRI, and generated > 50% of annual revenue via channel partners
- Director & Kauffman Fellow at Intel Capital, driving global investments in security, analytics, semiconductors, and energy. Led 24 sell-side M&A's and 4 IPO's.
Vijay Anand, Chief Marketing Officer
- Led Global Product Marketing at MicroStrategy for analytics, mobility, security, and cloud solutions
- Founder & Executive Director of PhotoGenesis Medical
- Winner of Duke University Start-up Challenge