Aible transforms how companies make strategic decisions, act optimally, react to changes, and align across the organization using AI as an enabler for collaboration at scale.
Aible empowers everyone to have a say in the AI that affects their lives, by providing tools appropriate for their unique skills and needs.
Our team has collectively implemented thousands of successful AI projects over the past sixteen years across a wide variety of customers and industry segments, and has studied at leading institutions such as Stanford, Harvard, Berkeley, MIT, University of Chicago and Columbia. Some of the core Aible team worked together at BeyondCore, an early leader in AI-enabled business analytics. BeyondCore was acquired by Salesforce in 2016, becoming part of the Salesforce Einstein platform. We believe AI is a fundamentally transformative technology for business. We’re excited about creating the technology that democratizes AI, enabling business people, citizen data scientists and data scientists to unleash the power of AI and make it work for business.
Arijit Sengupta, Founder and CEO
- 20+ years experience creating AI that delivers business impact, has crafted 1000+ real-world predictive models
- Founder and CEO of BeyondCore, acquired by Salesforce
- Harvard MBA with distinction, Stanford B.A.S. in Computer Science and Economics with Distinction
- Holds 17 Patents
Jonathan Wray, Co-Founder
- Deployed AI to 10,000+ users at Salesforce.com as Director of Product Management and Solutions Architecture of Einstein Discovery
- Crafted hundreds of real-world predictive AI models that resulted in millions of dollars of measurable business impact
- Built and managed $100M+ P&L businesses such as Danaher/Fortive
Ken Comee, Strategic Advisor
Audrey MacLean, Strategic Advisor
- Featured on Forbes Midas Touch list, listed by BusinessWeek as one of the 50 most influential businesswomen in America, and a member of Fortune's Most Powerful Women
- Co-Founder Network Equipment Technologies, Co-Founder & CEO Adaptive
- Seed funded successful companies such as BeyondCore/Salesforce, Skybox/Google, Ironport/Cisco, Firefly/Microsoft, Gigabeat/Napster, Pure Software, Pete’s Brewing Company, etc
- Lead Professor of Technology Venture Formation, Stanford School of Engineering, 1994-2018
Maggie Wilderotter, Strategic Advisor
- One of Fortune’s Most Powerful Women for 6 years when CEO of a Fortune 500; Past Chair of the President's National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee and served on the current President's Commission on Enhancing National Cybersecurity
- Served as SVP of Global Business Strategy at Microsoft, President and CEO of Wink Communications EVP at AT&T Wireless, CEO of AT&T Aviation Communications, Region President McCaw Cellular, CEO & Executive Chair at Frontier Communications growing the company from $1B to $12B in annual revenue
- Board Member at Lyft, Costco, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Cadence Design Systems, Tanium and Chairman of DocuSign. Past Board Positions include: Juno Therapeutics, Xerox Corporation, DreamWorks Animation and the Procter & Gamble Company.
- Current Chairman and CEO, Grand Reserve Inn a luxury boutique Inn located on Wilderotter Vineyards, an 80 acre wine vineyard in Plymouth, California. Wilderotter Vineyards produces premium white and red wine varietals; is award winning and has been in business for 32 years.
Rutika Muchhala, VP of Customer Success
- SaaS go-to-market executive with 11 years of experience growing revenue & scaling operations for startups, rapidly growing & large enterprises. Delivered multi-million dollar revenue by taking 9 first of their kind products to market, from vision to strategy, product, go-to-market, enterprise sales & operations.
- McKinsey consultant for enterprises and governments. Founder and CEO of Scribe, an AI-powered sales assistant, backed by Y Combinator and acquired by Rippling.
- MBA from the Harvard Business School, Bachelor and Masters degrees in Electrical Engineering from IIT Bombay.
Rod Butters, CTO
- 20+ years of CTO, CMO and CPO experience bringing enterprise apps, infrastructure, and cloud solutions to market, from concept to market leadership
- Track record of pioneering category creation in Application Servers (Oracle), Multi-channel Contact Center (Aspect Communications), IT Automation (Tidal Software, acquired by Cisco), flash virtualization (RNA Networks, acquired by Dell)
- As CTO of Kenandy, architected, built and deployed Cloud ERP solution on the Salesforce platform -- including financials, manufacturing, distribution, order management & supply chain -- uniquely scaling from mid-sized companies to $2B+ revenue enterprises
Dylan Steeg, VP of Business Development
- Experienced AI-focused executive with extensive experience leading Sales, Marketing and Business Development
- Grew the Skytree Global Partner Program to include systems integrators from across the globe, technology partnerships with Tableau, Cloudera, IBM, Cisco, Databricks & ESRI, and generated > 50% of annual revenue via channel partners
- Director & Kauffman Fellow at Intel Capital, driving global investments in security, analytics, semiconductors, and energy. Led 24 sell-side M&A's and 4 IPO's.
Roopesh Varier, Strategic Advisor
Willow Vice President Data Science & Analytics
Berkeley Haas Adjunct Professor
Roku Vice President of Data & Analytics
AMEX Head of Analytics & Big Data
Abbas Merchant, Strategic Advisor
- Group VP of Consumer and Business Marketing and Customer Analytics and Sciences at M&T Bank
- Senior Vice President of Market Analysis and Research at US Bank
- Member of Board of Advisors at IQR Analytics
Sam Marazzo, Strategic Advisor
- Chief Innovation Officer for Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
- Adjunct Professor, University of Buffalo School of Management
- Chief Information Officer, Superior Group
Dessy Todorova, Strategic Advisor
- Chief Marketing & Brand Officer at Carbon Offset Initiative
- Chief Marketing Officer for Outquant, a fintech venture
- European Brand Marketing for Haagen-Dazs at General Mills